In accordance with the Securities and Exchange Commission and FINRA regulations, we are providing the following privacy notice of Arrowroot Capital.
Arrowroot Capital collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on the website, firstname.lastname@example.org, applications or other forms; and
- Information about your transactions from others, such as your bank, broker or financial advisor.
Arrowroot Capital will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or your account(s) to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent;
- We believe the recipient is your authorized representative;
- We are permitted by law to disclose the information to the recipient in order to service your account(s); or
- We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, Arrowroot Capital will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Arrowroot Capital restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide you products or services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.